Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Organised with my bro aka ( nathan1993) For a afternoon sesh on lakemacqaurie . Everytime he fishes this spot 9 times out of 10 he pulls a cracker . It took him easily 20 minutes to land this croc and when it finally showed its head the little ( fat dog ) was pinned right in the corner of the lip ( very very very lucky :lol: ). Over the years I am sure this beast would have stolen its fair share off lures . Here r a few pics of the big girl And once again congrats bro , puts a smile on my face just being there to witness a fish like that . And yes she swam off perfectly after a few quick shots .

Attachments

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Behemoth!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Shack said:
Everytime he fishes this spot 9 times out of 10 he pulls a cracker.

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Did you get a measurement Nathan? Has to be over a metre.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thegaff said:
She would scare the crap out of a lot of mullet.
Funny you say that mate , when it was released There was mullet and fish jumping for cover everywhere, u could follow its path all the way to the depths by tracking the fleeing mullet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blueyak said:
Cracking effort on 3lb flouro. Did it bury itself during the fight or did it behave kinda nicely?
I was only camera man but yeah it kept just sitting on the bottom , then he woul annoy it enough and it would do long peeling runs , then just bury it self again this went on for a solid 20 minutes , only had bream nets aswell so just as it showed its head ( bang hit it with the lip grips ) pretty funny to watch my brother wrestling around with it for a while but yeah it just all come together nicely . Pretty lucky I think :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
That's a Craker Lizard, saw the weight How long was it?
Great Fish Man!!!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Wow awesome fish. Looks really well handled I.e. supported at both head and body (take note peeps) that first photo really has some croc qualities about it.

Kev

·
Registered
10 Posts
Shack said:
blueyak said:
Cracking effort on 3lb flouro. Did it bury itself during the fight or did it behave kinda nicely?
I was only camera man but yeah it kept just sitting on the bottom , then he woul annoy it enough and it would do long peeling runs , then just bury it self again this went on for a solid 20 minutes , only had bream nets aswell so just as it showed its head ( bang hit it with the lip grips ) pretty funny to watch my brother wrestling around with it for a while but yeah it just all come together nicely . Pretty lucky I think :lol: :lol: :lol:
A bit of luck that's foreshore lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.