Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, apologies if this subject has already been raised in a previous thread but i ran a search with no results and browsed through as many threads as i could before my eyes started to bulge...but its been bought to my attention that because i have purchased an electric motor for my yak that i now need to obtain a boat licence and also register the kayak, anyone in Victoria (or anywhere else for that matter) that knows the rules and regs for Kayak fishing in Victorian waters?

·
Registered
190 Posts
do you need to regester in nsw cause i thouhg if it 5hp or under you dont need to regerster in nsw im asking aswell cause i want to mount a electric motor on the yak cause of those horrible winds we get in sydney . paddling against the wind is like pissing against the wind anyway you get my drift .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tks for the replys and links :) looks like ill be leaving the motor at home and giving the arms a work out, for the time being atleast :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.