Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D

settle gents,

depends where you want to drive the forum.

KI's ideas are indeed silly but so are the ideas of most of the population.
even the almost raging "self combustion" of the leftie elite seems silly to me (and highly ineffective)

if he is driven off then ID kraley, eric and many others will have to have conversations along the line of

"pass the salt"
and "i think it might rain tomorrow".

and why drive him off at all,

a leftie on the alan jones radio show would be driven off and so the show becomes an echo chamber.
is an echo chamber of total agreement healthy. i say no.

why not have as many views as possible being expressed. you may even change his mind :D
in fact, i'll gaurantee, you give me a weekend away with a bunch of KI's and i can change their mind. :D

my young nephew was very very nasty fundamentalist christian.on anti depressants, angry as f*ck.now ive got him reading buddhist stuff and he is a different person,

KI can be rehabilitated :D , but not with an attack. you need to be more subtle than that. read a little sun-tzu.watch your GOT, be machievellian.

eat the horses heart, get inside the tent.learn the subtle techniques of love making. you might even change him(and the millions like him) into something useful.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have always thought that Trev must have escaped from somewhere, he appeared from nowhere and yet we were all meant to have heard of him.
His ideas wont change, you can't believe the stuff he does and still have your mind open to new input, the two just don't work together.
It's good for him to see that members wont just sit back and let him rant, sometimes I think he was sent here to infiltrate our ranks and then steer the forum in his own direction.
He is a character and we all like characters but at the same time I think his eagerness to be everything to everyone has soiled parts of the forum.
I used to love seeing a notification from the quotes of the year thread but now I wish I could exclude his posts.

He even put one of my comments into quote of the year, I have been on St John Wort ever since.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
It's a tricky one.

The forum is extremely important to him. It's more important to him that the annoyance is causes me. I'm concerned that he seems to be turning into the new Occy, but replacing ALP with GOD. I don't think it's trolling. I think he's really interested in the opportunity to debate his beliefs. He's more thick skinned than Occy, so the debate never offends him. He doesn't realise it offends others.

However, if he starts a brawl then he can't expect the mods to help him out of it. People shouldn't play the man. Dogs shouldn't bite people either. But if you stick your chilly smeared thumb in a dog's arse and cop a flesh wound in response is it really the dog that needs to be shot?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Davey G said:
Maybe Paddy needs to start a new alias. Paging K2....
Occy 0ccy
K1 K2

I'll get the popcorn.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
patwah said:
continually quoting PJK
I'm not sure a Swans ball follower is likely to scare him off. I'd think you should channel a Freo tagger, or maybe even an ex-wests enforcer.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
there is a possibility he has become unhinged, indeed there is a possibility of some sort of brain syndrome. ive run into trev at a couple of camping events and he NEVER mentioned religion, not once.

i have seen a lot of old guys and girls who will develop a dementia, a brain tunour, a cerebro vascular incident, and a million other conditions and certainly the first changes will often be in the very highest functions of intellect, social mores, interpreting social cues etc.
i never read any of trevs stuff (sorry... i dont :) ) but i think even people like bigkev, lapse, click, jim lazybugger who have camped with him would tell you he seemed almost level headed.

i dont know when i will see him again but i mite try and catch up and see if he is in need of a brain CT.

these issues are incredibly difficult.
i knew my old grandpa was losing it when i started whipping him at chess. 3 months later he was dead of a brain tumour.

stay vigilante.

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
gra said:
tumour.
it was Red who was the most patient and therefore ended up holding the conversation while Richo and I scampered.
Gra yes thank God [oops] for Red.

To this day since Wivenhoe, whenever Wazza wants to wind me up he says something along the lines of "I'll tell your mate K1", there are also other occasions [in early days] he is aware of when I endeavoured to help Trev by PM and simple got very complicated

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
sbd said:
He's all for it, and will be round this afternoon Richo.
Dave what a shame I was thinking about going out, I now know its a certainty.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's sort of like "The Omen" but in reverse.
Try splashing with unholy water whilst reciting monty python.

I've met his twice, the thick book thing came up once but my untamed tongue shot it down in seconds and it wasn't seen again.
Anyone know how to send an email from a hidden IP address ? or could we just put him forward.
http://www.nairaland.com/306161/pasors- ... ted-abraod

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nezevic said:
Gra I've started deleting his posts in quotes of the year. Give it a week and these will be going too.
This made be feel better, a bit like a pimple that has just been squeezed, quote of the year may have a chance to heal.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gra said:
Different to Occy, who in recent years has added nothing but crap, and I don't think a single soul would notice if he never posted here again.
He wont be.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gra said:
Really? Did I miss something?
Let's just say he was unable to get along with the current administration so decided to tout his wares elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.