Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would mention that today is international talk like a pirate day.
There is no expectation that we should dress or behave like pirates, but a well placed ahhhh or rrrr but not Argh! is acceptable.
I have seen the keyboard for pirates, there is only one letter of the alphabet on it, and thats R.

Oil be leavin' yers all messmates, an when it comes to swingin, swing all sez I

Cheers Arhhhhhh Andybear :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
arrrr swabbie yakkers,

Hope sea dogs an' land lubbers has a crackin' talk like a gentleman o' fortune day.

if yer single ye may wish t' try some o' these lines...

Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?

Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?

Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.

I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.

Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?

How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?

Well blow me down?

Prepare to be boarded.

They don’t call me Long John because my head is so big.

You’re drinking a Salty Dog? How’d you like to try the real thing?

Wanna shiver me timbers?

I’ve sailed the seven seas, and you’re the sleekest schooner I’ve ever sighted.

That’s the finest pirate booty I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Let's get together and haul some keel.

That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there.

An' fer th' ladies.....

Come show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!

So, tell me, why do they call ye, "Cap'n Feathersword?"

That's quite a cutlass ye got thar, what ye need is a good scabbard!

I've crushed seventeen men's skulls between me thighs!

C'mon, lad, shiver me timbers!

jus' dont be blamin' me if they dont work!

·
Registered
658 Posts
andybear said:
I have seen the keyboard for pirates, there is only one letter of the alphabet on it, and thats R.
Thats priceless Andy! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWRjw7NIAABzfgAASUCWAEgAgEAo///+gIACKhqekj0FMR6n6k9IGTagDVN6U8mpPUxMR+qeoaANCBiQby927RbJ/kje36L7odYSvZpyzks19d9NJJS0UiU6mVUWWtJhV94BhHbE0WH4F7ZH9ys7xN7Wmcof4vujGvQZ2fgpdtyqOyhRUjjPLHBxa4Jz4JCNLI7b6M/rXNkb6XnAE3IRs5CKwYqAStdgiU6H+LuSKcKEgMeHZpA==

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWX6PvpwAAJFfgHASc4eYF71o3Jo////gQAIpaztu3aCURMp6Jo1PT0nqm1DCBkaNBo9JoyNBqnpoaTEnonlTaj1GhoaGgaADaagJRMUFPU0NppqMQZNHqGEAyNNAEoJGVNhJ6mm01HqbUAD1GgAAepvRHIgXvNdlHjXjpTkoNaKcfbqoo4PSly+k8Xbdr5p9zdycclsK5Y+0fBGuLfe855zipQ2FAgiMCQ70UiprIy661V4kjb80zkxVKY8DHXZ40SVbXB1ukoX3Nws7WbBiIDAc4pbLAlbAf/cquvpQrpsY218CJ0GYaZz7sNZqEIwr+b5iMJeFgZzWSS6yRbKSY9Yeygw69CmVtqsvou9ppzV4PccrWYo2meBle1Tg/mvE9JB2qGTkXobLr5PdueBrBVCXlblUKPLxRVBtboBqfn1h8bTC2s9ziRxmPhqV5MUSaHEfE3zakEN0gVodtX0acs0yAjw0Ue6xXLOIyecOiJhaU7DOozDmcYUxFMyGCQRyrUpYiKO2xUbpU/X95Z2ngUTXyhSpnwuh9ShHQSc+JfJp8r3T4mHWohqYIgmtqYBqh1UulQPqhHfgZlOyAeGBYW4MCyeYad1LiSPFgsPNOM9ci9R73zTVTH5WSTOD2jccoO7JDNeOVRsYkjG8wEzMM1lqiqYSnILmkyIt12JEv27HSmReE5MqzooO1cUTFUBaPAackLIkYcTzVZM1SIy4YJuBHTptWEphlh5UKcJTAkKWj8lE9cwoLtUBTEmkl63QNdEL8hqVuPwq0TZPvbkMjSZucINWOGJUWxu02+VjPXqnIlYf4u5IpwoSD9H304A=

1 - 8 of 8 Posts