Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would it be? There is many for me but.... My top three would be Patwah and Gra because they are such funny pricks and Grant Ashwell for some tips and to absorb some wisdom from arguably the best big fish yak fisho in Australia

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Scott said:
Who would it be? There is many for me but.... My top three would be Patwah and Gra because they are such funny pricks and Grant Ashwell for some tips and to absorb some wisdom from arguably the best big fish yak fisho in Australia
I've met Patwah, trust me he is better on line.

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
mingle said:
I'd like to meet the following, to see whether...

1: Kraley really is a grumpy and cantankerous old git! :)
2: Barrabundy is as down-to-earth and reasonable as he always appears...
3: Kayakone is able to address my on-water safety concerns... :)
Try me. If I'm upright, I may be able to help.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I've met Barrabundy and he is a nice bloke....We even had a romantic breky in a fine eating establishment up in his home town..

For me i would like to catch up with Grinner for a fish... coldie and a chat......

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I've met my share.
Patwah is exactly the same in real life as online, only bigger.
I'd like to meet Gatesy, Bazzoo, Dodge and Kraley.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Flatjackbream

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Hmm, that's a tough one.

I been fortunate enough to meet a few of the Gold Coast crew at one of their monthly social gatherings a few years ago and have even scored the highly coveted team gulp juice bootlegger team shirt which I promised to wear for a trip trip report but never have...yet. Seem like a great bunch of fellas.

Have had the pleasure of meeting a few who have passed through town and even fished with a few where the planets have aligned....never caught any fish though unfortunately.

There have been others who a catch up, while planned, has fallen by the wayside at the last minute due to work/family commitments etc.

Hmm....can I only list 3? I think not. In no particular order, here are a few that come to mind as I type.

Grinner, we've tried once a couple of years ago but conflicting family commitments at that time of year made it impossible.
Carnster, only to find out some new secret spots around Ayr ;) We've almost met but I've wussed out at the mere mention of surf!
Leftieant, only because we almost did but didn't, a bit like a rain-check.

Kraley, because I don't reckon he's really as cranky as he sometimes pretends to be.

Imtheman, I reckon this is going to happen be accident on the Nerang River early one morning....we probably fish the same parts at times I reckon ;)

Some of the old bastards because they're legends, not naming any because Ill probably leave someone out.

Also some of the younger members because their enthusiasm is almost infectious and they seem very responsible for their age.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Also anselmo, wrassemagnet (I reckon we're prick related!), scoman, kayakone, some of the Canberrans, suehobieadventure (almost did once), and......

Is this a bit like a mutual admiration society?

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Eric to see which half of the bee he is.
Keza because he never takes a selfy (but his toes are creepy).
I can't drink enough to meet Gra.

Patwah is.
Kraley isn't.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.