Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

If the crate fits

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  PeterJ 
#1 ·
What can i say with a bit of "work" a full milk crate will fit.

And how i bend my pvc pipe now. Bend it around the rim and heat it till it stays put.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Peter the kingfisher certainly looks better in your garage than a showroom, with yours that makes 4 coming into members homes, so a pretty fast take up by interested yakkers

#6 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWQO9LPMAACvfgAASUKWACjg0UQo/7//gMADG1hqNNTNTSbUDT1DYoD0gaBFGT0TRoGTQAAA0BqelMp5qT1M9UA9QaABoyLCtzUNSxO3GXqnY2dI+XJ1a9KrzXlYjPxCeXwzDXk5hbGz530N7igkX3VkmJCq4oSqF3uCHHe4A7y+yBKPAOKJE0+hQt5ASv3r9XyjSlulzMWAZJAzIJfbkgzRKVP9yB6lwjGxFExjA6RBSeLAzqBADwCQpxK0QXKoKoaQOKDnhXY+yb+uXzF85VEFMFQQzJAZwYuaoccQULIhpi0wkM8IfxdyRThQkAO9LPMA=

#9 ·
Yeah, actually the blue looks really good fitted out with black.

Ive done the seat fitting and paddle holder. I still need to do the rod/sounder mount up the front. It will be a RAM mount with board style setup with a rod holder and sounder on it .

I'm gunna take some good piccies tomorrow .

#11 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWSJIYf0AAGJfgAASUOf5Gp6gVQq////gQAGpdrQhqnqYp5TZIyNqemk0AMmmgaaAEU8TTVP0RNMgAAAAAaAwAAAAA0GgDQDQDTSaCNAJiTQaDRoDQBhCgAr1rBwMjqvyOWI4PIixfa+1RFDMtHo3hKSBorTxphT3KRjJBNAj7JxFDbSgNUEquEYtTGjsoJRNCATzEpwsshuR5EwPtCfeDGFbXwPFsfdgE6BOs6vvSYblP3TLjGPuK7hxrKz3fbGcnIc0c23g9pQAGFwQ9OCKdQErBcZuGswGy6Kw2r9Bmn1GSJ4Ecb9zIvI7BSqkCIVCD2VjfWWcQEBF32ZUCgTc5yUi2yWiJVPYJQctlgJ7dF5TGarTXrwvFCeJwZB0nTKgUub41C13A4ICUxKKZ0DufkKnw0NqpWwNU9CJqE0BiqWIGooMwndKsmCQ1CkmfhByIB73KhOSuhAEvaAmoVzQvCaA8SI5zcaDhXvKY1C6z2EaTllN3Re6z94uSjEhazuoxtNKhXgwCnBQrM+o8Jte2bhoSybyNoVg8ynlIQhBdb3xcwc9lgkQttICbYKEthMpxzUDkOuMtKahm6JGvOuQe3Ng6Ki1UgCb/F3JFOFCQIkhh/Q=

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.