Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To Red or anyone out there - please help!

I've followed these simple instructions from PATWAH below but for the life of me nothing happens when I hit 'PREVIEW' i.e just the code and stuff comes up with no youtube image.

WTF am I doing wrong???

Just aheads up for those who would like to embed youtube videos in to their posts.

Click on the youtube tab, which can be found in the formatting bar (top right) on top of the the posting window

It will now embed in your post when you hit submit.
Thanks, Rick
(This is for Part 2 of the Gulf report by the way which is ready for upload once I get past this effing complication!))

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, that actually worked meaning it differs to Patwahs instructions and why I was going crazy :?

Now, I can continue!

Thanks for the quick reply :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BigGee,
please don't confuse me any further. I've just tried the above method twice on different vids and it worked both times. So easy when you know how! I spent too long 'googling' this to find an answer by the way.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yay! Part 2.

And thanks, I couldn't work out how to embed a damn video either.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigGee said:
My post was being written as you were answering the last one dude.

Glad you're sorted, will be sure not to try to help you again. No worries.

Gee
hey Gee i was just being sarcastic here and not trying to be rude. Sorry if my post was taken out of context. I was getting frustrated though which is why i didn't think too much about what i typed.

cheers,
rick

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
StevenM said:
Bertros said:
Bookmark it Steve. Save it for Ron. ;)
Nah memory like a ..........

you know

tiger..nah thats not it

eagle...nah

well you know what I am trying to say, actually what was I talking about?

And what is this bookmark you talk about. You going to show me some more majic in one post?
One of them thing with holes in it for spaghetti?

Bucket??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.