Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

Hello from Wopfish

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  RedPhoenix 
#1 ·
Hi everyone out there in yakland!!!!

I escaped the mother country eight years ago and am a full on dinky di all fishing and watersports nut - lucky enough to be living near the water on Sydney harbour.

Ive been getting into land based fishing for the lasy five years and can pretty much get a feed most times as long as I am prepared to adapt to the whats on offer.

I started having a padle a few years ago with a bit of bass fishing up in the gorges in Kangaroo valley and borrowed a fish n dive Cobra earlier in the year up at Port Stephens - i renaimed the yak fish n die on that trip as i was a little bit gung ho on that adventure and had a few beginners 'moments' which I have learnt alot frrom!!!

Anyhow Ive just bought a 2nd hand swing and have fitted it out with a few holders and other goodies!!! I tested her this evening and pulled in a couple of squire and a pike which was fun for starters. I get a bit of free time every now and then due to the freelance nature of my job - therefore any of you chaps and chapettes who are up for some adventures in the harbour send me a line and lets HOOK up!!!!!!! I'm also up for a little bit of coastal action too

Regards

Wopfish

PS I do have a reasonable general knowledge of fishing (not game or fly) and have been guided around the area by a few well known guides so I'm more than happy to try and answer any questions the best I can for people:eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

See less See more
#3 ·
g`day wopfish, welcome to the forum , you will enjoy it hare pal, there a great bunch of guys, will pm you in the near future for a fish in the harbour, where do you launch from?

#4 ·
Hi

I'm pretty luck mister theres a jetty out the front of my place at point piper :p :p :p :p

So in between double and rose bay - but anywhere around here is good for me. How about your self???

Regards

Wopfish :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

#5 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWWRMou0AAEnfgAASQKeAECgBHIA/79+gMADGA1TyaZU0aeoMNCbU/VPUaBg00aaYTEyYCBpg0ENT0mUzRNNAAGhAI0BTSE/JZ7C6aICshX3TR/zB48Y8JBRjLkN0NHaNrLvdHVpZj4d9U2oerudUFpDLIzvwgkzOxCVfqnieioFu4Z/W+fhTZvd+DteWLsJQB0cGqF4P3AbRwPcNwsJuXcorWokE9YzFh4uVlUKfeIFYQC1LRYHc6UtZyqGvwmDxfUn8yoLIgy210ghz+g2sZgw8jlGFbmUCmYQmKUkqc4gq5ZJnAv4u5IpwoSDImUXa

#10 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWSCrsMUAAB/fgAAQQKVRCAQAmgA/79+gMACloap5MkNTEMyaGSNqekGqZoEeoGgPUGgAaTQjQaPUDQNANFQxIMhoYhfN8+kSe5yusNtVooUjJnLcHBufqMe18asaV/nHbbAiUoggLn2HTRHJ1Mqs/StPMcdoHVQ8pUSUnG/477VjmODBQDcfrRuqE4qPthIp0zQhEsEHooxzJrEIbOFVksnzYIgoaoWrM3urDEaDhcgWRLKDxBpumrpiv8XckU4UJAgq7DFA

#15 ·
Barrabundy said:
Don't blame me for not responding to this one, waaaay before Barrabundy's time.
Excuses wont be tolerated.

I apologise for not welcoming you in the first place Wopfish, it was the only reason I joined.

#22 ·

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWfLjuuIAABRXgAAQQAUgJBAAL//foCAAhBqnmpMajap6TTJvUJoNNE1MIaAAAhAeYorvspTHK/kkiOPTUzllravRadNPclV4ud+TCSzcHD8MRr3HzvpfGFKoEWHt9mBYI1cJ6FkvwVdiFaoWUL8vWHNKpRJvNcZWuAxMfgWqCkChSKi4H8XckU4UJDy47riA

#24 ·
RedPhoenix said:
Leave my sphincter out of this.

A reef shark tried to steal my speared mangrove jack the other week.. the sphincter almost got a workout then, I can tell ya.

Red Sphincter.

#25 ·

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWaZBHQUAADDfgEAQUOeIEq5gEAo/7/+gMAEGlsNTEJ6mTSek9UafqjaRg0YkeoRTGmoGgADQAAAJVPaU1MTajQDT1AABpoW/BBBtjyyHD2/PW/WiEoxf6TsImqKmxA3jO8aWwm1YZFKxrhHkemr4U86dbMac704nYYSWZuBDEvGaIwuav6OzSN/720rrqeV8R5IQIoZDO2FRGNyg0i1dK3KTr+3Br9wPjurv2j3EpLdBzzlgMGSKbA2kJxZgCHbW26QvnBwr7wV5ucWVFtWgwE5GpUgNKVH9M4rIzIPI0klMiachGogY3ecetyJphltIYKsTpjne9lX2ygbnOhBiL2adMcErjDaVpEyiAWTvgYmGTCkUKATg0Di/g1ODFSAIDpWd3+LuSKcKEhTII6Cg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.