Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

Good spots Arround salamander bay and soldiers point?

530 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ryan 
#1 ·
Hey guys, new to this place just wondering if anyone knows some good fishing spots to go in my kayak around Salamander bay and soldiers point (Nelsons bay)

#3 ·
have a look at this point on google maps

46-48 Randall Dr Salamander Bay NSW 2317

this little point is a great spot for all bread and butter species great flatty zone and sometimes some big jews and even tuna come through there would be a great spot to take a yak

#5 ·
wanda headland that's the place I couldn't remember the name for the life of me lol good to hear its still as good haven't lived there for 12months now only other tips I can provide would be fish around boat harbor for snapps and kings great spot through there but there is a lot of huge sharks in the bay and more outside the heads so I would suggest a shark shield only ever fished landbased whilst I lived there and truly put the wind up me some of the tigers and whites that get around there in close just be careful :) hope ya enjoy the bay as much as I did whilst living there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.