Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy People
My name is Pilch and I own a stink boat (please don't hate me), but -
I miss sneaking up quiet mangrove creeks spinning soft plastics and hard bodies at Bream, ST's and Mulloway, and/or flicking spinner baits and stump jumpers in amongst the snags in the Murray river for Callop, both of which my stink boat isn't really ideal for doing.
Solution - spend a bit of my hard earned over time money on a lovely new Hobie Outback when I get home from work (Moomba) next week, chuck some of my spinning gear in it, practice falling out and then getting back in again a few times, and then scratch my skinny water itch :)
Looking forward to some fun times ahead as long as I don't drown in the process.
Cheers
Pilch

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome mate!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woohoo! just got my first Kayak.
After waiting patiently at work (FiFo) for two weeks, finaly got home and popped into binks to pick up a new Hobie Outback. Can't wait to get it wet this week end up the river for a casual (and tentative) try-out.
Grabbed a few accesories with the yak today but will play it by ear and see what "stuff" i feel the need for as i get some experiance up in the gal.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.