Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the outback for a pedal at Garden Island yesterday. Wanted to test some of the recent mods I have made, and have a fish. Was very happy with the little Lowrance Elite 4 sounder with every thing appearing to work well. Didn't get around to trying out the anchor float system and trolley, I was to busy catching salmon trout.
I also had a play with the little cheap camera I picked up at K-mart last week (for $50) and put together a little YouTube clip, I've still got a lot to learn about video production and editing but it gives you the general idea of how my morning went.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
463 Posts
That is terrible.

It is a terrible thing that you get to go out on a day like that during the week while the rest of us are stuck at work until the weekend when the weather is crappy!

Good effort Pilch - glad to see things are working out for you. :D

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Really nice little vid David - brought a smile to my face. Well done on those first kayak caught fish - its gets better and better. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Good stuff Pilch, nice day on the water and some fish thrown for the smoker too. Reckon that video was quite good too although with better positioning it would be ace.
Cheers
Bob
PS I reckon the name of the first fish I saw was Filbert, guess he won't mind he was missed in the credits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.