Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
salticrak said:
Sprocket came to pick up some gear to go up to fraser with 20 Palmwoods cricket club jokers. Naturally he is taking his yak. I have to work the weekend but can get most of the week off. Should I go?
He reckons he will pick me up at inskip on Monday.
Whats a poor boy meant to do?
21 cricket club jokers?
do you like cricket?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Great bit of sledging guys, take that Salti! I plant to get the yak wet at the wreck and the cape next week, will keep you all informed.
HOWZATTT
Dave.
ps Go the Woodsmen, In my ute alone we have 4 blokes 20 x 30 blocks, the odd bottle of cough syrup and a few fishing rods.

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Sprocket said:
Great bit of sledging guys, take that Salti! I plant to get the yak wet at the wreck and the cape next week, will keep you all informed.
HOWZATTT
Dave.
ps Go the Woodsmen, In my ute alone we have 4 blokes 20 x 30 blocks, the odd bottle of cough syrup and a few fishing rods.
No drinking and yakking though Dave, lest your surf landings get even more shaky. :lol: :lol:

(you don't want to be as bad as me :shock: )

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
salticrak said:
Can someone tell me how to catch monster jewies off the beach.
Throw slugs at tailor.
Snag a pelagic on the ole duck egg blue?
Troll over the wreck up there with a tipper drag set?
Can someone tell me how to do this without spilling any?
Gonna start packing now ladies. ;-)
I'm not tellin you anything.

I hope you get a face full of sand trying to push one of sprockets mates car out of a bog.
I hope the dingoes destroy your camp.
I hope an undersized tailor bites you on the finger
& most of all I hope you get smashed by a knee high shore break and everyone laughs at you.....again

Prick, I love Fraser and am just a little jealous

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only one carton, I'm disappointed Salti my boy. How long you there for. You should grab a bottle of scotch to keep them nana bone warm at night.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can doit. If you pack right then you should have no dramas. Rods can ride in the holders on deck, so swag and beer in the rod Shute the rest in the back hatch still lots of room on ole duck egg blue. Your not in the surf there salti

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
nad97 said:
You can doit. If you pack right then you should have no dramas. Rods can ride in the holders on deck, so swag and beer in the rod Shute the rest in the back hatch still lots of room on ole duck egg blue. Your not in the surf there salti
I can see it now as Sprocket waits on yonder shore for Salti. Salti misjudges the ebb tide current and gets swept into the ferocious Wide Bay bar.

HEADLINES:

"VMR/Coastguard are looking for:
Slab of Peroni.
bags of biltong.
terbaccy.
beach/yak rods gear.
swag.
heaps of slugs.
sharkshield."

And then they might have time to look for Salti. Meanwhile Sprocket has had enough and goes back up the beach to catch even more enormous fish (with spare hats in the cabin, of course).

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ooo Salti ol boy I'd be a calling on a young wanker on a jetski to Shepard you across in case you have ablow out between inskip and Fraser,I may know someone to help eat that dried hoof mate

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.