1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems this place is being censored.
Whyfor?
Yakabout got you scared?
I'm cancelling my account here.
I urge all other sane democratically minded folks to follow suit.
I't s been fun, but I get better info in other places thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow.. looks like the green eyed monster is stealing words! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

You have to be real careful with that monster, next thing you know it steals your manhood!

I'd recommend exorcism, immediately. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ooooo, I wonder when they'll steal the rest of my words? Must be awfully word needy. . . WTF are they afraid of teh internetz for?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Astro said:
mullumbimbyakker said:
I think it's not the measles but an incurable rash
really...better find some ointment then...
Ointment won't work for an incurable rash.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

Actually I would recommend going with a more natural alternative. Essential oils are curing all kinds of things these days.

Did you know if you put some peppermint oil on a cotton bud and draw a circle around an ant, it will stay within the circle?

If it can do that to ants, imagine what else it can do!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Snoskred said:
Ointment won't work for an incurable rash.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

Actually I would recommend going with a more natural alternative. Essential oils are curing all kinds of things these days.

Did you know if you put some peppermint oil on a cotton bud and draw a circle around an ant, it will stay within the circle?

If it can do that to ants, imagine what else it can do!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so if i put a ring of peppermint oil around the dots it won't spread????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Astro said:
so if i put a ring of peppermint oil around the dots it won't spread????
I just tried it, and it seemed to work.

Plus my computer screen now smells minty fresh!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yaker, Northern Rivers would never cease to amaze. Abductions? Not to my knowledge. . .yet. The place is full of...er.. freaks. Some may have been to the mothership though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shorty said:
Why would anybody which to edit ......... ? Might be an autocensor mistake ?
Well, it is a sad but old story.. it might go something like this..

Once upon a time, there was a pub out in the country, and slowly word got out about this pub and people hung out there and it was all cool and stuff..

But then, some people who hung out at that pub started thinking it might be kinda fun to have their own pub - and why not, its a free country, right? But then the original pub people felt sad, threatened, and slightly jealous as the second pub began to find success and be fairly popular..

So they decided that if they could just pretend the second pub did not exist, and to prevent the people talking about that pub, they put in a word censor..

and then when people who hung out in the original pub heard about it, they shook their heads, and wondered why anyone would be so silly - there's plenty of room in the country for more than one pub, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing is, the interweb is basically made up of pubs, and if people don't like one, they can just go off to the other one. Its a fact of life. So people need to try and make sure they don't upset all the people who visit their pub.. and I have to say censoring the name of the other pub is probably not a good start! :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.