Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple of shots of the home made seat my mate concocted for his Prowler 13. It ain't pretty...but sometimes form has to take second place to function. :)

He assures me it's the most comfortable kayak seat ever!

DogFish

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
all you need is the remote :) :) and maybe the regulation stubby/tinny holder

·
Registered
350 Posts
What a ripper :D :D - beach umbrella and portable barbie would not go astray - very resourceful

regards
Richard

G

·
Very Green & Gold for a Kiwi Yak :lol: I must admit i am with Varp it is so bad i love it and your Mate is probaly wright it is probaly so Dam comfy
Cheers Benjamin

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Just need a sheepskin cover to make it complete :wink:. Shouldn’t be too hard to find one over there :wink:

·
Registered
551 Posts
haha i like the discussion :lol:
and go DIY!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey you need some of those bead-seat-covers the taxi drivers use! :lol:

I bet it's mighty comfortable.

·
Registered
702 Posts
If you put a sheepskin cover on it, the kiwi's might call it "The Love Boat"
Heheheheheheeee...

After the sheepskin (or the beads) you can add furry dice then the black velvet cushions with embroidered pictures of Elvis on them.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
This thread has brightened up my b'day.And to think that my wife thought I was a dag????!!!!

Very funny stuff, love the cushion cover, does it match your shorts???? Hahahaha

Milt,

·
Registered
422 Posts
Man that seat sucks big time..................I love it and as for the dancing Elvis thats a most :lol:
All that said if i can make it and save some money to buy more fishing gear i will. But saying that ive just payed $70 for my yak seat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts