Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Round 11 of the Daiwa Hobie Kayak BREAM Series has been run and won in spectacular style by Dennis Metzdorf.
Standing tall above the largest field of tournamnet kayaker's ever seen at a Qualifying Round in NSW, Dennis has made his maiden victory one to be remembered for many years to come.
Congratulations Dennis!

The full story, results and photo's can be found here -

http://www.hobiefishing.com.au/content/ ... -1-results

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Congrats to the winners.

Fun couple of days and a good learning experience for me about rack fishing thanks to couple helpful tips from Hedgy.

Great job too to my weekend house mate Ronnie who woke up pretty crook on Sunday morning but overcame it to score the 2nd biggest bag on day 2.

The only casualty was the 2 days left the bottom of my brand new PA looking like it was gang raped by a pack of grizzly bears. :shock: - I guess that's rack fishing

·
Registered
287 Posts
onemorecast said:
Great job too to my weekend house mate Ronnie who woke up pretty crook on Sunday morning but overcame it to score the 2nd biggest bag on day 2.
Thanks Eric, when we left the house I really didnt think i'd make it through the day. But landing my first legal 5min after getting to my spot made me feel a lot better.
Congrats to Dennis Metzdorf, Russell Babekuhl & Dan Brown for taking the top places on a tough weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.