1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
That was funny...........Close to the truth there...... :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sooo funny. "Now get your fat ass out on the lawn" :lol: Go on then, you guys know who you are.
If not check your profile and see your Kayak make starts with the letter H.........
Aww come on guys, only joking. ;-)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just for the record, so no one is offended (especially Hobie owners) .... :)
The "Getalong Gang" was a popular 70's U.S. cartoon show which was sickeningly sweet in it's "happy freinds, having fun" way apparently :D
"Gay" in it's current venacular, does not necessarily mean one is homosexual, but awkward, weird, goofy. i.e. anything "not cool".
S.O.L. usually means "Shit Out of Luck" :D
Mind you, Hobie owners can be a bit "Precious" :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Are we starting up the get-your-arse-on-some-glass club dru? We might get some strange members! :lol:

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Brilliant :lol:

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Without knowing background that rodrocket mentions, I reckon my family will piss themselves when I show them this, I get the "your boyfriends" comments from them all the time.

·
Registered
867 Posts
The Glass Arse faction are not fiction or subject to excess friction! ;-)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Salty Dog said:
The Glass Arse faction are not fiction or subject to excess friction! ;-)
A glass arse rules, bottom line. Seems we have a budding faction building. I might sniff around a little longer, glass to glass, arse to arse. I'm in.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Arse to arse is just fine though Yakkamat? :shock: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.