Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies for the somewhat random title. I've searched the forum but didn't locate anything.

I'm in the process of starting up a Kayak Fishing Tour company and am looking at utilising fishing kayaks from preferably Hobie or Wilderness Systems. Both can be obviously contacted via dealers or generic online forms but what I would like is to speak to someone inside the companies directly, that I can deal with one on one to work out a deal. Hobie will be easier to do being an Australian company, but I'd assume there'd be a distributor contact in aus for WS.

Hopefully with the wealth of knowledge available here someone can point me in the right direction and save me a few contacts and calls. Feel free to PM me or email to info at paddlefisthtasmania.com.au

thanks in advance
Nathan

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the quick replys and PM's, it's much appreciated. I've received a message from steve and will follow up on your link as well WayneD

WayneD said:
Ummmmm, no it's not.
True, I mistakenly thought they were. However it appears they both utilise the distributor/dealership model, which is as expected.

I'm now off to brave fog at sea level and temps lower than 3 degrees to try and catch myself some dinner :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.