Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, Shot this yesterday morning :lol: Just thought i would like to show you my tough watch dogs hard at work.

·
Registered
162 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: , That reminds me of my dog!!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
**** is that a dark choccy kelpie I can see as the dog at the back of the pic. Looks like Tia (Maria) or chocco as I also call her, my choccy kelpie and she is also the best dog if you want your fireplace or lounge guarded. Onya mate for being so good to your dogs. One of my favourite quotes I always hear people quote is "the more I know people the more I like dogs". Quite an apt saying I think.

Catch ya Scott

·
Registered
10,044 Posts
aaaah its a ruff life :shock:

that pic reminds me of my old black lab/kelpie cross 'jedda' who, when we lived down in tassie, would get so close to the fire that her fur was red hot. So hot that if you patted her you'd almost burn yourself!

I dont know how she never managed to cook herself..

and by the way, what's doing with the fire ****?? temps dropped below 20 degrees up there has it??

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
G'day Scott,

she is a Smithfield Terrier/bue Cattle dox cross - I think there may be some kelpie in there too. I inherited her when our daughter moved away.

Ho Davey! Gonna be 6 degrees here tonight. the days are good. i was walking round in shorts and T shirt today but the nights and early mornings canbe cool.

Yakker, Anybody would think the fireplace was theirs. On the cold nights, they come into my room and wake me to light the fire for them. :oops:

Here is a better piccie of Nuggett. :oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Great pictures ****! Our black Lab, Maisie (plus three cats) arrives on the 'plane from Brisbane on Friday. I wonder what she will make of her first European winter and the snow! Leaving the animals behind in Australia was a complete non negotiable as far as the family was concerned.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ho Peter, did this morning :shock: down to 4 - heavy frost :shock: :shock: cold as a mother in laws breath

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWQef1OAAAC5fgAASUAfIEogQVIo////gMADrawamgFNNHpHqP1Joeo9Rp6jNQxFPFPTUwptNTaTQwQADQanpAp6hpmkyaaekHqBhAQRwDlI+4/NSfOcyhFVVzyxq3/ra4mLSRbM6BVm9NPTWy0hAa0cFI1EY3Jm7sCZ6ZSleEabc8QyjaYk1CVfFkH7ZvnBMBwQYaJfHINVW1TDGAJmKR6yoMnaOQgs+rhEZPg+O1FwWIkd4vNxudCrE1IIulabzmPFglyZS3dE7Ob22y2wZcKiLnqcsIC1CFoAWXrErBU6tWIxXTRvSOP0Vv3yC2wSbwOeBDMqK3uPVtXGBLABBWOOiiUgRt1WoKw1m88GEJRejCT+LuSKcKEgDz+pwAA==

1 - 10 of 10 Posts