Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With big seas, 15-20kt SW winds and rain forecast for the weekend, I thought I might try to find some calm water out of the wind. So I'm thinking of launching at Akuna Bay ramp at 6am and working the shoreline and then the flats either side of the high tide.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,307 Posts
Peril said:
Er Paul, its all in the post. 6am 9/9 (Saturday)
:lol: :lol: Dave do you think it's work stress already :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Dave
good call on the weather :)
Aweful would be kind

Mind you the next coupleof days will be good in Middle harbour for bream in the dirty water around Castle Cove. If we get more rain may be worth around Spit bridge for a kingie
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top