Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
It's a fusilier mate, we got them regularly off Tweed Heads years ago.

·
Registered
12,307 Posts

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWaHdqVgAAA3fgAAQQAUACAGAEAAvZ9+wIABqIp6TMo2KeoPRDQNU9qnppD1NNADT1MxqxAoJwN3OmCvONkOZ2d3lkwJGptKCUfraY7qonZDFGkr9Iy35VU9zLgvY7fMRC4CpEqIQYN1GQvxdyRThQkKHdqVg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
eth93 said:
If you don't know what a fish is, how can you know what the minimum/bag limit is?
Don't want to be rude but try reading before you post. This is a pic of a fish a mate caught. He sent me the pic to see if I could ID it.

This used to be a good forum. Too many tossers now. I'm out of here.

·
Registered
408 Posts
jp1 said:
eth93 said:
If you don't know what a fish is, how can you know what the minimum/bag limit is?
Don't want to be rude but try reading before you post. This is a pic of a fish a mate caught. He sent me the pic to see if I could ID it.

Easy big boy.

Did I say anywhere that you caught/took the fish?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.