Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, thinking about heading out this Sunday 27th. Thinking of launching from moffats beach, never been there before. And would like to go with a local in a new area. So if your heading out there on Sunday, and doesn't mind two guys coming along, could be fun.

Thanks
Chris.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was out off Moffat earlier this morning in slightly better conditions then what is predicted over the weekend and really, not worth it. Huge shore dump at the moment and the swell past the headlands doesn't make for comfortable fishing, that was mainly small snapper anyway. No tuna in sight which is unusual given how busy they have been for the past week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guy's, for the heads up. As it would happen the boss need me to work this weekend anyway. So will have to wait till next time, I will keep an eye out to see if there a group going out there. I got a new rod and reel and keen for a tuna to test it out for me! If there still there :cry:

Thanks
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.