Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wich online tackle stores do you guys use to buy all your fishing tackle needs reputable ones only please

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I have bought a few reels from tacklewarehouse.com
Mo tackle is the most obvious one here in Australia
dijitaka or something like that is supposed to be good for daiwa

·
Registered
92 Posts
vladimir what are you looking to buy online? There are plenty of different websites i buy from, just depends on what im after.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
I buy my jig heads from an eBay store for about 30c each, can find the seller if its something you're interested in.

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Soft plastics (ZMan) and TT jigheads from Lure World.

Same as Scoman, plus Angler's Warehouse at Tweed Heads.

Some incredibly cheap reels, line and lures at Fishermansource on EBay (e.g. Daiwa Saltist 6500 for $ 220 + $ 25 postage).

·
Registered
975 Posts
Digitaka.

Ebay.

Bought some lures from Tackle Warehouse in the US. They billed me twice and pretty much ignored my attempts to communicate with them. My bank reversed the second payment, but would be reluctant to deal with them again.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i mainly fish for bream ,but im sick and tired to drive to the tackle store for all my fishing needs even thow the guys are great at fishout of water in manly vale i guess im just getting a bit lazy ,rather order online and have it dilivered to my door . i love z mans plastics , would like to get some shaky heads in my hands for bream fishing and and flattys , want to buy fluro lines ,braids ,hardz , braid scissors ,the whole sha bang that i can order in one go and get it to my door rather than bits and bobs , it anoys me if i cant get evrything in one order that i need for the yellow fin bream .yes i know somethings i mentioned i would have to order individauly .

·
Registered
92 Posts
If your after bream tackle mate check out fishin.com.au - They have all the best brands, reasonable prices, free express postage over $100 and renowned for exceptional customer service.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Motackle,can't go wrong.they have everything your after and very quick and reasonable freight charges ;-) Terry

·
Registered
943 Posts
I recently bought 8 packets of hooks from Motackle. They posted them to me quickly in a std envelope for $10, their minimum charge rate.
Make it worthwhile by getting a bit of volume to your orders first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.