8. Home And Away (Seven) - 998,000
9. Revenge (Seven) - 993,000
10. ABC News (ABC1) - 903,000
-------------------------
13. MasterChef (Ten) - 739,000

·
Registered
160 Posts
yup, utter, utter &*^%. I love to watch cooking and am mortified a vaguely decent show has turned in to big brother without the nudity.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Im 2 episodes into our version and see no noticable difference.
You need Ramsay to keep shit straight.

OAN
In the new animated movie Epic, the antagonist army are called Bogans. Is that offensive or a nod?

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Zed said:
In the new animated movie Epic, the antagonist army are called Bogans. Is that offensive or a nod?
Probably only a matter of time before someone puts their hand up saying they've been offended. :lol:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
eric said:
Nudity isn't going to bring this back.
Keep the nudity, ditch the cooking, lose all speaking parts, introduce glowing paint ball, only use black lights.
I think this could bring up to 12th position.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
eric said:
keza said:
eric said:
Nudity isn't going to bring this back.
Keep the nudity, ditch the cooking, lose all speaking parts, introduce glowing paint ball, only use black lights.
I think this could bring up to 12th position.
Zombies. If it had Zombies I'd go back. Or cooking crystal, I'm missing my stories.
What if just one was a zombie and then they sloooowly infected the others until they get to a team challenge when it becomes every zombie for them selves.

·
Registered
908 Posts
eric said:
eric said:
keza said:
What if just one was a zombie and then they sloooowly infected the others until they get to a team challenge when it becomes every zombie for them selves.
And in the team challenge Walter White dropped in with a big bag of his house special. Go on kiddies, taste it, ask Uncle Walt what's cooking...
And the audience could interact.... with an AUG A3 or... a L96, or even a squad working around a SOFLAM!

I'd need a bucket.
Bong? Now we're cooking.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
And this weeks secret ingredient is ........

Mmmmmmm. that is so good, do you have any more, and more, and more, and more .....
Cravat stretcher.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
I watched the first episode. Couldn't bring myself to watch the second.

MC was refreshing because it didn't have any staged antagonism (Cool Huey, now shake the jar and see if they'll fight). I thought Germane killed off this rediculous battle of the sexes crap in the early 70s.

Fonzie needs a shark shield.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.