Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Theres some different looking colour combos there. That price is in US$ so they most likely will be competively priced here, where can you get them to try? :D

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Breambo said:
Theres some different looking colour combos there. That price is in US$ so they most likely will be competively priced here, where can you get them to try? :D
BigW on the GC carry the range Breambo, so probably all their stores worth a look, and price is cheap [can't remeber actual]

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anybody used these lures? How would you compare them to SX-40?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
soz, i'm resurrecting this! i bought one of these from big w today for 3 bucks something.... just wondering if anyone has had any luck?

(it was shiny and pretty)

·
Registered
576 Posts
They look very like the Rap Glass Shad lures...same rattle!! If they work as well they will be fantastic ... must be my best lure to date.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just bought 2 of the 10cm diving minnows, dives to 3.5 metres and they look stunning!
havnt yet used theses, but for $3 a pop theres nothing to lose,

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Been using Frenzy's for years. One of my favourite "new water" lures, they catch fish and at the price who cares if you donate a few to the "snag gods".

·
Registered
209 Posts
I was in big w the other day and walked out with an 18cm BIG mullet looking lure. I usually dont by big w and k mart stuff but it just looked to good for the price :D Now to get a mulloway on it ;-)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought a handful at the boxing day sales for under $3 each. Sunday week ago at Clear Island waters my budget Berkleys outfished my ecogears. Bass on purple popper, and bream on 60mm minnows.
PB Bass.jpg

Then on Sunday gone at Jacobs well the cod loved one in particular.
lure.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've used the Olive coloured Berkly Frenzy FS9-M for about 12 months now and I find it a great lure to troll for Flatties. It has accounted for quite a few and even some small pinkies and a thumper Whitting. Value for money it has to be one of the better lures in my modest collection :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts