Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Theres some different looking colour combos there. That price is in US$ so they most likely will be competively priced here, where can you get them to try? :D

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Breambo said:
Theres some different looking colour combos there. That price is in US$ so they most likely will be competively priced here, where can you get them to try? :D
BigW on the GC carry the range Breambo, so probably all their stores worth a look, and price is cheap [can't remeber actual]

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anybody used these lures? How would you compare them to SX-40?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
soz, i'm resurrecting this! i bought one of these from big w today for 3 bucks something.... just wondering if anyone has had any luck?

(it was shiny and pretty)

·
Registered
576 Posts
They look very like the Rap Glass Shad lures...same rattle!! If they work as well they will be fantastic ... must be my best lure to date.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just bought 2 of the 10cm diving minnows, dives to 3.5 metres and they look stunning!
havnt yet used theses, but for $3 a pop theres nothing to lose,

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Been using Frenzy's for years. One of my favourite "new water" lures, they catch fish and at the price who cares if you donate a few to the "snag gods".

·
Registered
209 Posts
I was in big w the other day and walked out with an 18cm BIG mullet looking lure. I usually dont by big w and k mart stuff but it just looked to good for the price :D Now to get a mulloway on it ;-)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought a handful at the boxing day sales for under $3 each. Sunday week ago at Clear Island waters my budget Berkleys outfished my ecogears. Bass on purple popper, and bream on 60mm minnows. View attachment 1
Then on Sunday gone at Jacobs well the cod loved one in particular.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've used the Olive coloured Berkly Frenzy FS9-M for about 12 months now and I find it a great lure to troll for Flatties. It has accounted for quite a few and even some small pinkies and a thumper Whitting. Value for money it has to be one of the better lures in my modest collection :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts