Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of the guys at work does this and loves it, however i reckon why don't you take your missus to a river or where ever you can hire them and take them for a spin? tell her it's a date then if she likes it, buy one for her bday :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lapse said:
Cheers everyone,
Jeffen said:
Seabreeze has a SUP forum, might find some info there.

http://www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Stand-Up-Paddle/SUP/
I had a bit of a look through that, but wouldn't know where to start, they are throwing up all these weird terms that sound vaguely like another language. I guess thats what people must see when they first find this place. (just with ore gibberish here)

grinner said:
hay alex, certainly do.

have a spare one in my garage, you can borrow anytime mate. youre a trustworthy fellow (and a stand up guy)
Thanks Grinner,
I'll take you up on that. I'll just wait for this weather to warm up a little! I reckon this SUPing sounds like wet work.
sure is

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Mate I have an old windsurfer board works a treat for SUP, probably a little less stable than a proper SUP but you can pick these things up for less than a hundred bucks. People will practically give them to you as often they don't have all the sailing gear.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
How is you SUP search going,I went down Budds Beach Saturday morning and tried a JP fusion 10'6 and 10'2 but the wind was blowing about 15 knots,going back next Saturday morning to try a few more,they have about 12 different boards down there.Also Sideways Surf sell a package deals on SUP's a lot cheaper then the big brands.
Craig from Adventure Outlet also does demo days at Budds Beach on Sunday mornings,I'll be dropping by there to give a couple more a paddle too,he is about to get C4 Waterman Sup's in from Hawaii,I've had a look at them on the net and can't wait to see one in the flesh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.