Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

Another Legendary Member

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Angles 
#1 ·
Just spotted Peril has gone to Legendary Member.

Dave your input is great thanks for the efforts :wink:

#6 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWdbEdNIAAA3fgAASQAUQAASAGAA/798gIABkNU8UwjEZAMCEUwymAAmhhBAZgxtvSKRr27C8ym1qQD3iwSGlGSmNXipg6Mw+31t1i0Uw658NLUluMVbNWjGShIwSi4CGh3qoXlhg3fmz0cuKdRiJ0qMcFiBgIuET/F3JFOFCQ1sR00g=

#8 ·
Wow, the legend has become Legendary! Congrats Peril. May many yakkers aspire to be like you: a keen and resourceful fisherman who knows heaps about all sorts of things, who is always willing to help others and always falling off yaks. . . . Ah, maybe they shouldn't aspire to that last one, but the rest is all good. Well done!

#9 ·
Great work Dave, you certainly are a wealth of knowledge. Hope the next 2000 are just as good.

#10 ·
Congtrats - big fella - Wetting a line in the presence of greatness eh :twisted: Seriously mate thanks for the advice that you offer/ give freely - Oh and thanks for the paddle of the shiny new outfit 8) Very tidy :D - especially that livewell :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.