Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Just bought myself a second hand demo from the friendly guys from SS in mona vale :D

Im just new to the kayak scene so this site has been a great pool of information and ideas.

Hope to meet you all one day for a fish and maybe pick up some tricks while im at it :lol:

Heres some pics of my outback.

Hoping to kit it out with a sounder and modified rod holders. Your rigged kayaks make me jealous :D

Cheers everyone!!!

· Registered
3,547 Posts
Welcome! :)

Thats a nice yak & colour is pretty sweet too :)
Just wondering how much you paid for a second hand demo model, or at least an indication in the percentage rate this would equal.

Brothers looking for one at the moment, or so he says :)

· Registered
12,396 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWdIGLfgAABNXgAASQAUEBJCAP+/eoCAAdCE1M1PU8iNABhBqn6TUAZNGgPRNCAoQQskWIezhMOK5ey4WBZdnxOqBqpgKoBONdDTgL0sJ18oVfepkMluugHEFnqDApi+BPgJUdgDZWkxtdNwSTOi5BOBB+LuSKcKEhpAxb8A=

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Guys

Hey Red

Its the nice and calm Woronora river just before the southerly kicked in on sunday.

Cheers

Dee

· Registered
7,800 Posts
Gatesy said:
Welcome to the forum mate

There are more and more guys buying hobies at the moment. It kind of pisses off the "paddling elitist" in the group but thats just cause they refuse to accept the benefits of hands free fishing :p :p :p

Anyway hope to see you out on the water soonish
Gatesy, do they perform the mind bending trick on you when you but the hobie or is it a condition of purchase??

"Paddling Elitists" - pah!.. :twisted:

"Peddling Vermin" more like it! :wink:

Oh, and OutbackDee.....welcome mate, don't listen to anything Gatesy tries to tell you, he's been recently brainwashed..

· Registered
585 Posts
Welcome Dee, and congrats on the Outback. Utilizing the existing flushmounts will just about give you every combination of rod holder you could want for just the price of some 32mm PVC tube and a few bends and glue. Enjoy fitting her out. Steve.

· Registered
11,115 Posts
Welcome OD sure you will enjoy the new sport

· Registered
1,433 Posts
G'day D,

Welcome aboard mate. :D Another bloody Hobie, mutter, mutter, mumble grumble I bloody want one muttermumble :D :oops:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.