Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and had a look at my first members night at Anaconda.

Car park was chokka, with many looking for specials in all departments.

The format is a staffie walks around with a mike and spruiks prices at various locations instore, the mob around him is reminicent of the Pied Piper.

He'd arrive with his mob at a box of rods and says nothing.. because arms come from everywhere before his mouth opens and the rods are all gone in 15 seconds...he then finishes 'reduced from $59 to $1' :shock: blokes were grabbing 5 and 6 at a time.

Moving along 'you need a reel' and 100 reels empty at $10, then the succesful grabbers realize 3 reels is to many and offer you one :lol:

In the lure box reduced to $5 were hundreds of Rapalas.. I took a Shad and a couple of others.

They are smart operators as there are enough specials to keep you there waiting for the next spruik, and between times you are buying other stuff from the racks

I went just to look and got $60 worth for $30, and I wanted nothing :roll:

I'm now a members night whore, and enjoyed the laughs, and you can get the stuff home in the dark without sweetness knowing...well worth alook if you have a store near you

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
LOL Richo :D :D :D

Hmm where did you hide those lures from your dear sweetness :evil: ???

I'm guessing not in your pants :p :p :p

Thanks for the tip mate Milt,

·
Registered
331 Posts
WOW, sounds great richo with all those bargains to snatch up. Sounds like a boxing day sale without the fisticuffs. It's a shame I don't live closer because I would be a anaconda whore with you Richo with specials like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts