Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread allows Legends to nominate threads that are worthy of inclusion in the AKFF Select magazine. Any kayak fishing related thread can be nominated. However full editorial control will be exercised (by me) in the final selection. Nominations close soon after the end of the month. Magazine sections include:

Trip Reports
Video Trip Reports
Q&A
Safety
Kayak Showroom

Please include the following with each link.

Name of person that started the thread (all participating contributors for Trip Reports).
Thread title (including state for trip reports).
URL link.

Nominations are now open for July. All threads that were originally posted in July 2013 are eligible. There is a separate sticky thread for each month. These sticky threads will be deleted after the magazine is created each month.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks heaps Scott. I'm way behind, but I will get there.

G

·
Ado might i suggest having a quick look through the facebook page when you are preparing this. I probably don't get them all but i'm trying to snaffle good interesting posts within a couple of days of them going live. It might make your trawling a bit easier. I tend to read 90%+ of the posts on the forum over the course of a week. When i remember i'll try to cross link to here too.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jon. I'll do that. I used to be able to keep up, but work does not permit now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.