Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Bilbo, and I am drying out.
I've been travelling around and staying with some strange people, but at least most of them took me for a swim
This last bloke, can't recall the name, something to do with camping cutlery I think, is bloody useless.
He went trout fishing - without me. Said something about "your bib's too big and you dive too deep".
He went bream fishing - without me. Said something about "your bibs too big, you dive too deep, and you're too big".
Then he went bream fishing again. If you can call whet he did fishing. Managed to loose his favourite bream lure (maybe it's a good thing I didn't go with him!). Now all of you blokes loose the odd lure. This twit lost his rod and reel as well.
Next "fishing trip" - the useless excuse for manhood didn't even go fishing. He went looking for his poor widdle wod and weel. Save me!!! Poof!
Then he was "busy working", and today - great swimming weather (well, colder than I'm used to - but I'm polycarbonate and don't really feel the cold) he takes his preciuos bloody car for a service instead of taking me for a swim.

Well, I'll be damned! He's just tied me onto his rod!
Can it be true?
Am I actually going to swim in Tasmanian territorial waters?
I'll get my camera ready! Although given this noobs' recent record some cinammon and brown sugar will probably be of more use...

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Love the avatar Bilbo.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
You have a high opinion of yourself there Bilbo I think. You've done nothing but pay out on everyone who's been good enough to extend you some hospitality and that's not really the way it works. You expect to be shown the sites and then complain you didn't get any action like its a god given right! Don't come up here expecting the full service, I don't mind showing you around but you've got to give a bit too.

Do you even know what action is?

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Bilbo doesn't know it yet but he's going to get worked to the bone, slave labour, exploitation, call it what you like, there'll be no rest when he gets here. He wants action, he'd better be prepared to work for it!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
mingle said:
If you want action, travel to the US - going by your avatar, the cops will love you...
Hey that's insulting.
I love donuts, too!

Swim on little bilbo! Nuthin but love.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.