Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Yeah....I kinda forgot about that, there was an occy/occulator before wasn't there, I just assumed it was one and the same, a transition, evolution, rebirth, coming of age, that sort of thing.....is it an entirely different being we're talking about now.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Haven't noticed to be honest, does he have the same pink octopus avatar?

Are you telling us we've been duped? This occy is the genuine article?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Barrabundy said:
Yep, thats a different avatar alright and the post count isn't right, I smell a rat!
Well it's not me - Labrats are clean.

I notice that 0ccy (Note that's a zero not the letter "O" at the beginning of the user name - you can't have two members with the same name) now has only 12 posts - it was 14 a little while ago.

I also notice a post that may be relevant to Occy related discussion. It is from a member with more numerals than letters in the user name and a post count of 1. It is asks for info about a specific kayak on sale at a specific shop - just like some previous posts that have been identified as trying to turn our attention to a certain product. The interesting thing is that it doesn't seem to have been jumped on as previous ones have been. Or as Occy's poll was today.

Are the rats breeding or is this all coincidence?

I don't normally go in for conspiracy theories but the things happening here today are messing with my poor old electrode damaged head. :?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.