Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Home schooling

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just remembered it's my wedding anniversary tomorrow so this topic better be good enough to get past the mrs!

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Digger said:
I voted for "Asylum Seekers" but I fear there will be many passionate views held here for that one to go smoothly??
The 457 visas might brig out some of the same emotions too.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I've already gone through 3 weeks worth of popcorn reading the current storm in a tea cup. May need to stop off at the shops on the way home and stock up.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Can I suggest bike rego as a topic? I know its been done before, but I find that there is no better pill for fisticuffs than a topic about bikes.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My personal favourite at the moment is dog registration and the all the rules, guidelines and policies that surround it, as well as the people who police it (poor bastards!)

Wasn't it once suggested that we just have one topic where anyone who wants to bith, moan and be obnoxious can go to? I think it might even exist somewhere here already. I'd be happy if everyone who wanted a blue just went to that and left the rest of us in peace....although I might be guilty of post such topics in the past.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Barrabundy said:
My personal favourite at the moment is dog registration and the all the rules, guidelines and policies that surround it, as well as the people who police it (poor bastards!)

Wasn't it once suggested that we just have one topic where anyone who wants to bith, moan and be obnoxious can go to? I think it might even exist somewhere here already. I'd be happy if everyone who wanted a blue just went to that and left the rest of us in peace....although I might be guilty of post such topics in the past.
Worlds
Longest
Topic
About
Nothing

Either that or K1s religion thread

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
mingle said:
The fluoridation of drinking water has always struck me as slightly strange...

I personally would've liked to discuss the pointlessness of spectator sports, but maybe next time...
My vote is for explaining the finer points of oenological refinement in Portugal post peaceful revolution to big arsed small headed loud mouthed American tourist from Texas

But then again I had a crash course today so I'm bored with that subject already

Waiter? Bock me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.