Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWRyr3JYAABvXgAAQQIUpSBQAP2/foDAAtLET0oE9imaKMmjTZINU9ppU3oU0aGjIxGhBNJmk0yBpoMhiDBsY4990Ng3nfec4xR2mjsr2esG60VhGK8qPQSJfMqPDJwiX1x/WLTsFQcZ3SB82497JkCGZTJYMLYMePhXlZ5xk0WPS+ta1KdFcyBC5wMAciLJgvrtKHC9REPg5QLkzdYj83FRLyRLdUXDsWysskPgwU0QQy1MSgQYushsHQyVcXckU4UJAcq9yWA==

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
RedPhoenix said:
Hopefully, we never have to add another name to the list, Con.

Ray was the only active AKFF member that we've been notified of, that has departed.
Actually Red I differ with possibility of adding more names, we just do not hear of them.

While we can remount after falling off the kayak.

If you fall off the perch, remounting does not seem to be an available option even with safety gear.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
eric said:
Thanks eric, and I concur. I actually talked to Red about doing this for her (we went way back), but I was a bit close to it at the time. I don't think honour rolls have an expiry date.

Richo, stay on the right side of the grass mate.

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
sbd said:
I don't think honour rolls have an expiry date.
Dave to my mind anyone who has been a member of AKFF is eligible for naming on the honour roll, regardless of their input to the forum when alive, with names being listed at anytime after the member's death is confirmed.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
solatree said:
eric said:
I agree - Audrey seemed very special to me and I was very sad to hear of her passing. That last post Eric linked was a ripper. It still makes me smile. I missed the first one - and thats even better - Go Audrey !
Very sad.

Life and paddling/fishing go on. Thanks BB, and others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.