Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to wish Jim ( beekeeper), & his lovely wife the very best this weekend for there 50th wedding anniversary...Well done!
( the cats out of the bag now ) :) .
All the best .

Ron & Roslyn.

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Jim and Helen

Congratulations on a golden milestone. From my association with you over the past 2.5 years of kayak fishing (that is how we met*), I have observed the bleeding obvious - you are deeply devoted to each other. It is an inspiration to everyone. May your time together be long, healthy and happy.

Have a great time this weekend. :D

* You saw me trolling HB's in a sea kayak around Redcliffe. You came over to say hello, and introduced me to SP's. Within a few weeks I caught a snapper :D
Thank you.

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
For Mrs Beekeeper, that's like 2 x life sentences with no parole having been offered.

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Dodge said:
For Mrs Beekeeper, that's like 2 x life sentences with no parole having been offered.
You're a ratbag Richo, as your missus has already told you. :)

BTW, Mrs Beekeeper is as patient as a saint, cause the beekeeper 'aint.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Helen and I stayed at the Mantra in Mooloolaba Friday and Saturday nights... visited our old cuddlin' spots at Maroochydore that we used to frequent during our courting days... no houses there fifty odd years ago, but high-rise flats everywhere, now.

Did a bit of walking, watching all the water activities, ate some great food, had a couple of quiet drinks, and in general enjoyed immensely our 50th anniversary.

The weather stayed great until late Saturday when it began closing in, and Sunday really was awful, but we'd booked out and travelled home by mid-day.

Thanks for the thread, Ron, and the comments fellers... including the humorous ones.

Cheers, Jimbo

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is that where you were on Fridy.Well did you miss a fantastic day at Scarby,perfect conditions and the fish were biting their heads off all day. :lol:
Congratulations Helen and jimmy a big effort all the best for the future

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.