Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I first accessed the link on my phone, and I read half as the full version then it went to the mobile version and wouldn't show anything past 26.
On the PC I was able to read them all. You can read the full version on a mobile, but the mobile version was jacked for me.

I think it was askmen that was weird. As if.

G

·
Zed said:
I first accessed the link on my phone, and I read half as the full version then it went to the mobile version and wouldn't show anything past 26.
On the PC I was able to read them all. You can read the full version on a mobile, but the mobile version was jacked for me.

I think it was askmen that was weird. As if.
Web searching fixes everything:
http://au.askmen.com/sports/galleries/50-foods-you-avoid-that-are-actually-healthy.html

At least, it does on a PC. I don't have the patience to work with small screens, let alone minuscule screens. Your on your own if you want to look it up with a phone.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Coke or Pepsi will give you rotten teeth,soft bones and eventually contribute to diabetes and aid obesity

This should be up there with the strokes post as so many suffer in ignorance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.