Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

2 Person Kayak

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  RedPhoenix 
#1 ·
Hey Guys
Im looking to get a kayak that i can fish from.. I dont really know much about kayaks so it would be great if you guys could help me out with some suggestions on a decent 2 person yak for under the $2000 mark.

Cheers

#3 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

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

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.