Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey team,

I do a lot of refurbishment of office tenancies in Brisbanes CBD and often come across these batteries which are used to power security or fire systems in the event of power failure. Generally they're in good condition and rarely if ever used, just kept on a trickle charge. Often these are just chucked out but I've kept a couple from our last job and have 3 to give away to AKFF members.

I know the recent trend for yak batteries has been towards the Li-ion style but I'm sure plenty of people still use this style of battery for sounders etc. I even use them for camping to power LED strips and at an average of around $30, I reckon free is a pretty good price so please do not turn up and try to haggle as my refusal to haggle often offends.

The only catch is, you must pick them up if you want them. Pick up can be arranged at my place in Bracken Ridge, in the CBD or I can take them to DI on Thursday if needed.

Please reply to this post if you want one.

Kev

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
I'll take all three. I am in first. :D

No car though Kev. In dock till Wed night/Thursday. Keep them please at your place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.