KFT • Round 3 positions starting to fill up...

Kayak Fishing Tournament
Forum rules
Kayak fishing competitions contained within this section may be commercially-run and organised by third parties. AKFF does not have any financial or other commitment to these events. Information contained within these threads may be submitted by those with commercial affiliations to these events. As such we suggest that all AKFF members do their own research before committing to participate in any events contained within this area of the site.

Moderators reserve the right to edit, delete and move posts contained herein, even if such actions may have either positive or negative commercial implications for the operators of any competitions. Posting to this section of the forum implies your consent to the above, and also to the AKFF acceptable use policy.

Round 3 positions starting to fill up...

Postby kftadmin » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi all, round 3 positions are starting to fill up send me a PM with your name, mobile and email to lock in your position.

It's going to be another cracker day... wish I was fishing it :( I'll have to be content driving the paparazzi around in the boat taking your pics.

Cheers,

Shane
kftadmin

Kayak: Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Re: Round 3 positions starting to fill up...

Postby dunebuggy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 am

Hi shane, I have not had a confirmation email this time round. I posted my form and money order last week. I can only assume you received it. :D
dunebuggy
Elite Member

Kayak: Blue hobie revolution - S.S Flotsam.

Return to KFT