KFT • KFT (Kayak Fishing Tournament) round 2 G/Coast 22/2/09

Kayak Fishing Tournament
Forum rules
Kayak fishing competitions contained within this section may be commercially-run and organised by third parties. AKFF does not have any financial or other commitment to these events. Information contained within these threads may be submitted by those with commercial affiliations to these events. As such we suggest that all AKFF members do their own research before committing to participate in any events contained within this area of the site.

Moderators reserve the right to edit, delete and move posts contained herein, even if such actions may have either positive or negative commercial implications for the operators of any competitions. Posting to this section of the forum implies your consent to the above, and also to the AKFF acceptable use policy.

Re: KFT (Kayak Fishing Tournament) round 2 G/Coast 22/2/09

Postby Shorty » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Good wrap up Shane, looks like you have plenty of sponsors onboard,,a lot of people had a lot of fun last weekend,,you gotta love the excitement of Tournys,,i love reading about them,,sometimes the writer makes you feel you were there,,,and you never know what to expect just like the "Biggest Loser"

Theres a lot of guys looking forward to the Tournys here in the West,, the race is on to see who gets here first.
Shorty
Elite Member

Kayak: Hobie Adventure Island- Hooked

Postby BJM » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:05 am

Looks like I'll throw a hat in for next round, I won't feel so bad for not catching anything - In fact, I'll be in pretty good company :D

Keep it up
PB Bass 40cm at fork - Saratoga - 47cm - Bream 26cm - PW Snapped new rod on the 1st outting with it.
BJM
Veteran Member

Kayak: Kingfisher

Postby kftadmin » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi Guys, I have just posted the photos from Round 2 up on the KFT website. I will post some pics up on here tomorrow, I need sleep!

Cheers,
Shane
kftadmin

Kayak: Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Previous

Return to KFT