Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

Post Administration & Reporting Posts

323K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Dodge 
#1 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish.

Red.

#5 ·
WATERRIPPER said:
or start a forum about Kayak Golf. I don't know how to do that
Go to http://www.php.com, download forum software, find a tech genius and someone to host it, and Robert's your mother's brother.

Without wanting to rain on your parade, this is a kayak FISHING forum, so although your product is undoubtedly fabulous, it's not really our cup of tea. Even if it was, we have a commercial posts policy that it might do you well to read. It's here if you'd like to have a look. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8080

If you have some noncommercial interest in kayak fishing you'd like to share with us, please feel free, we'd be delighted to hear from you. Further posts flogging your product will be summarily removed, or worse, we'll sic gra on you.

#8 ·
#24 ·
Hi It's yorkie here. Qld gold coast. Am having bad time logging in and getting my back ground put in. Would like to start some posts but finding it difficult. Any help would be appreciated. 70 year old not ready for gods waiting room. Rob

#25 ·
PM Safa, Threadfin5, Carnster, Eodpac, Billpat, etc. Onr of the Goldie boys might be close and be able to give you a hand to get started.

BTW, you're not alone. I struggle with all computer/electronic stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.