Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

AKFF members with AI's

34K views 131 replies 83 participants last post by  matcoburn 
#1 ·
I have been updating the Adventure Island Wiki members list http://akff.net/wiki/index.php?title=Ho ... ure_Island, and we now have 81 members from Australia and 2 International member in the list.
QLD tops the list with 28 members, NSW 20, Vic 12, WA 10 and SA with 6, ACT has 2, Tassie 1 member & the NT 0.

So who have I missed so far?

Queensland
* Merlot
* Clawhammer
* Elmo
* paulo
* redphoenix
* Chrushie
* prozyak
* pwr62
* clappo
* Brownie
* sprocket
* Rodc
* Lumpy
* footloose
* spottymac
* Crikey
* andybear
* Eisk
* Biggles
* benno
* Salticrak
* redclaw
* Loz (TI)
* Tandemjo (TI)
* vision325
* mattnyak (TI)
* SnakeMan
* Flump

New South Wales
* John316
* FrankR
* weapon
* yakattack
* hollgi
* Hirosh
* GMansfish
* okz00k
* rural
* BobnDeb
* yankatthebay
* malhal
* yakspearo
* Game fisher
* paddleparra
* Dan A
* wobbly
* Scruffy
* Slacker
* Jonnt

Australian Capital Territory
* FishWhisperer
* griffo1

Victoria
* Sellz
* saltiwater
* ELM
* matcoburn
* sinjin
* Rodinal
* hoit
* geocacher
* Dionsisland
* ammo
* The Fishin' Musician
* Littlerubberduck

Tasmania
* Barrabeachy

South Australia
* Drewboy
* Skorgard
* suehobieadventure
* theodorebickle
* abalone
* Lewie15 (TI)

Western Australia
* Bartek
* Shorty
* Shufoy
* Geordie
* Bryan
* metalminion
* Notshy
* TRAVELLER (TI)
* crunchie
* Fozzy

Northern Territory

International Members
* edris (Israel)
* DogFish (New Zealand - Land of the great white Cloud)
* paddlefisher (Netherlands)

Happy Sailing Fishing

See less See more
#10 ·
Done & welcome to the fleet clappo, yumyum yellow as well, that should get you into the CMYKOC as well but of course The Grand Oculator, His Yellowness!!! (occy) would have to pass judgment on that.

#12 ·
You can also add me to the list, I won't be home till Thursday evening, but there's a 2010 papaya AI sitting on the roof racks of my ute at the moment that is itching to play in the salt off Mackay Qld, and its all mine 8)

#21 ·
Bloody heck he is quick, I think deep down he wants an AI more than the new PA he got, he has been pointing them out for me better than a drug sniffer dog can point coke at an airport :lol: .
Congrats on the purchase and think you will be more than happy Rod, what color?
When you do the fit-out with the Rams, maybe a few photos from inside and outside the hull as it is a common question. Then you can post it in "Rigged Kayaks". Hope you have long arms :lol: ;-) .

#22 ·
mtfisho said:
Yep, when looking around for another kayak to complement the Revo I had a damn hard look at those sexy SA skis.

But the AI in its various guises means the whole family can make use of it. The Revo is still my weapon of choice for a serious fishing session but I'm no longer frustrated when the wind gets up. :)

#23 ·
Hi Grant. I would have loved to have been in an AI on that trip down to Steep Point last year :lol: Wish I had the dollars to get an AI. Would be perfect here!
Hope all is well with you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.