Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

light weight tent/bivvy/hammock

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  nicktoozoff 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi All,

I have been looking at these for couple of years now, and have finally parted with the folding for the upcoming summer bass season and the overnighters I plan on doing this year. It weighs a bit over a kilo. and am looking forward to some good nights sleep.
I bought mine onshore at less than the cost of one from the US incl freight.

http://hennessyhammock.com/catalog/spec ... m_classic/

Nick.

He are some pics of my new abode in the backyard, complete with little person. How she got thru the post is beyond me :lol:

hammock.jpeg

hammock2.jpeg

hammock3.jpeg

hammock4.jpeg

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
indiedog said:
In my travels I've noticed many beaches and the dunes don't have trees on them?? :shock: May have to select your fishing/camping spots based on your selected shelter? :lol:
True that :lol: , But I intend on using it mostly for my bass trips, which are all on rivers or creeks that have plenty of shelter/support structure along them. It also arrived in the post today!!!!!! 2 days after paying for it. That's what I call good old ozzie service!

#4 ·
Looks awesome,

Just went through the site and looks great. I'm going to need some dad getaways on the weekends and will fit the bill quite nicely. Can you post up the information about where you purchased it onshore Nik as am pretty interested to get the ball rolling.

#6 ·
I've looked at these alot online over the years. But never seen one in person. Does anyone know what entry is better? The Velcro or the side zip?

Cheers

Anthony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.