Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

September Caption Comp - WINNER ANNOUNCED

14K views 62 replies 40 participants last post by  Kevlar 
#1 ·
Mate I swear I'm not jerkin your chain!! their was defiantly a waterfall and rapids here last week.

#14 ·
I know I'm not 50 posts yet but...

- "Spoils of war: Camel-back gladiators take Optimus Prime's thumbs"

- Camel on right turns to camel on left and says "Harry, if I trample these two idiots right now... how long do you recon it would take to paddle one of those things to Mexico?"

#18 ·
shits of the desert

#19 ·
I said 'Rapids' not 'Rabid'!

#20 ·
this is gonna be a great christmas card, come on set the camera down and get in the shot, it only works with 3 of us

#24 ·
The rarely mentioned "Two Prize Idiots" thought that Mary and Joseph may have been into paddle sports.

#26 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWRIZfOkAABXfgAAQQIcAEAAxGAA/79+gIACEGplPJNNMp6elGCNqNqDVNPNSGTRkAAaFKi4sw5CF6vZR9vpqqvbgGhEkMjZKdYOap0jzqloJVHDxKY9n+BvuXyOFQH2mJO2nah9qPIiehQYd5zQna4OnAYzaK3vdNkmFLYfXlI1FtKmgaoslBjYAv4u5IpwoSAkMvnSA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.