Say G'day • .

Just joined up ? Here's the place to say "G'day" and let us know a bit about yourself.

Postby ScreamingDrag » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Last edited by ScreamingDrag on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The cool kids now hang at http://www.theyakshed.com/forum/
ScreamingDrag

Kayak: theyakshed.com

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS

Postby StevenM » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Mods must be sleeping

What time does Canada Wake Up?
Kiss my Katzz-RR's

n

Fcuk You Red Occy Actor
StevenM
Valued Member

Kayak: None - just a troll

Re: .

Postby RedActor » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:45 pm

ScreamingDrag wrote:.

Interesting. Has anyone else noticed how many of those so called "cool kids" who hang out over at other place continue to grace us with their presence. From the nature of their contributions (as exhibited in the quote above as well as their profile) it seems the experience has affected their ability to hold an intelligent conversation. Oh well each to their own I suppose. :?
RedActor

Postby porkchop » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:13 pm

RedActor wrote:
ScreamingDrag wrote:.

Interesting. Has anyone else noticed how many of those so called "cool kids" who hang out over at other place continue to grace us with their presence. From the nature of their contributions (as exhibited in the quote above as well as their profile) it seems the experience has affected their ability to hold an intelligent conversation. Oh well each to their own I suppose. :?

Pull your head in Paul. SD had the common sense to remedy something that wasn't necessary, and is indeed a kid. Your behaviour under this pseudonym of yours has been just as unbecoming as you continue the pretence of being someone you're not and opt to take the moral high ground when it suits, particularly when you're old enough to know far better. That to me seems a little hypocritical given your above post, and I'd be happy to engage in an intelligent conversation about that if you so wish.

How's your red Prowler going? Why not stick some pictures of it in the Kayak Showroom so we can all have a gander, or throw up a trip report of your discoveries given you are "new to Sydney"? This is still a kayak fishing forum after all... isn't it?
porkchop
Valued Member

Kayak: Bacon bits

Postby StevenM » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:02 am

Is the red actor gunna put up a trip report or show off his kayak in the show room.

This should be good.

Few selfies as well mate. Give us your best Kevy Rudd
Kiss my Katzz-RR's

n

Fcuk You Red Occy Actor
StevenM
Valued Member

Postby RedActor » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Oohs seems I have hit a nerve there doesn't it. Which is no surprise really when you consider who these two turkeys (Porkchop and StevenM) are or purport to be.

I think their profiles in particular are interesting with one apparently aged only 14, living at the yuk shed and paddling a yukshed.com. The other is 95, lists his occupation as a shit stirrer and beehive poker who likes causing havoc, and his kayak is "none just a troll".

Thankfully they don't have many surviving posts but from what they have left behind it's obvious they are intent on causing trouble. The fact Porkchop's only contribution here is 2 posts on a thread with the heading "." Is proof enough of this for me. Another of his ilk is StevenM who has done nothing but bag the joint.

So fellas, do us all a big favour and toddle off to your new found home where your childish antics will be better appreciated. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by RedActor on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RedActor

Postby porkchop » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:46 pm

RedActor wrote:Oohs seems I have hit a nerve there doesn't it. Which is no surprise really when you consider who these two turkeys (Porkchop and StevenM) are or purport to be.

I think their profiles in particular are interesting with one apparently only 14, livings at the akff.net/forum, and paddling a akff.net/forum.com. The other is 95, lists his occupation as a shit stirrer and beehive poker who likes causing havoc, and his kayak as none just a troll.

Thankfully they don't have many surviving posts but they do reveal a lot about the minds of these two, with Porkchop's best effort so far consisting entirely of full stops. At 11 StevenM has a few more but they too are afflicted with the same sort of rubbish as Porkchops'.

So please do us all a big favour fellas and go get a life; preferably elsewhere if you don't mind. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Making as much sense as always with your redacted comments. Good onya Occy. Why keep editting and changing what you wrote? Why are you keeping up this pretence of being someone else? Don't try and answer that three times over... It was a rhetorical question.

The once great place has been left to wither and die, and your trolling is helping it on its way in an expedited fashion. Enjoy your game of dress-ups.
porkchop
Valued Member

Kayak: Bacon bits

Postby RedActor » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:25 am

StevenM wrote:Is the red actor gunna put up a trip report or show off his kayak in the show room.

This should be good.

Tell ya what Steven, I'll post a trip report if you do. Deal? I can' trait to see what that Troll of yours looks like. :lol:
RedActor

Postby StevenM » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:06 am

RedActor wrote:
StevenM wrote:Is the red actor gunna put up a trip report or show off his kayak in the show room.

This should be good.

Tell ya what Steven, I'll post a trip report if you do. Deal? I can' trait to see what that Troll of yours looks like. :lol:

Lots of people know who I am and what I look like

You paul, well we all know what you look like however you keep making up shit that you are someone else.

Looser

Anyway chopper. Here is a pic for you

An selfie that you would appreciate, hiding behind a mask

dont take to many pics of myself, here is one with all my face

over to you now Actor
Kiss my Katzz-RR's

n

Fcuk You Red Occy Actor
StevenM
Valued Member

Postby RedActor » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Nice Cod there Steve. Good to see you posting something about kayak fishing again. By the way is that blue Wilderness System kayak in the second photo the Troll you talk about.

Which brings me to another matter; your profile, and your post count. I have a feeling at some stage Steve you will regret putting such silly things in your profile because as you say you are fairly well known around the traps. And whilst I'm sure you felt aggrieved at the time I'm sure you will eventually come to the realisation that deleting all your posts was a rather churlish thing to do also.

It's such a great pity because as an experienced yak fisho your posts would have been worth reading; not to mention being such a valuable resource for members here to be able to access. Oh well I guess we can't do anything about that now; what's done is done.

Anyway better go I can't hang around here all afternoon.I look forward to a fishing report sometime if you have the time and inclination.
RedActor

Postby padfoot » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:50 pm

In 25 words or less can someone explain what happened to this site while I was away?
padfoot

Kayak: Ocean Kayak - Scrambler

Postby StevenM » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:50 pm

padfoot wrote:In 25 words or less can someone explain what happened to this site while I was away?

I will do it in One

" Kayakone"
Kiss my Katzz-RR's

n

Fcuk You Red Occy Actor
StevenM
Valued Member

Postby StevenM » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:54 pm

RedActor wrote:Nice Cod there Steve. Good to see you posting something about kayak fishing again. By the way is that blue Wilderness System kayak in the second photo the Troll you talk about.

Which brings me to another matter; your profile, and your post count. I have a feeling at some stage Steve you will regret putting such silly things in your profile because as you say you are fairly well known around the traps. And whilst I'm sure you felt aggrieved at the time I'm sure you will eventually come to the realisation that deleting all your posts was a rather churlish thing to do also.

It's such a great pity because as an experienced yak fisho your posts would have been worth reading; not to mention being such a valuable resource for members here to be able to access. Oh well I guess we can't do anything about that now; what's done is done.

Anyway better go I can't hang around here all afternoon.I look forward to a fishing report sometime if you have the time and inclination.

Paul

sorry Mr Actor

As you state people know me, and I believe people know you as well. Just not as this bullshit user name, however, I did what you asked, now its your turn to prove that you are who you say you are not.

As far as deleteing my posts, could not give a rats arse about what people are missing out on from that act of F$%k You Vertial Scope I think was the right thing to do.

Now tell us more and show us more about you.
Kiss my Katzz-RR's

n

Fcuk You Red Occy Actor
StevenM
Valued Member

Postby cheaterparts » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:02 pm

padfoot wrote:In 25 words or less can someone explain what happened to this site while I was away?

the site got sold - the mods started up some where else

http://www.theyakshed.com/forum/

that site has kicked on and AKFF has turned to sh!t

sorry more than 25 words
cheaterparts
Veteran Member

Kayak: OK Prowler Ultra 4.3 W-dance Kingfisher

Postby RedActor » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:54 pm

StevenM wrote:
As far as deleteing my posts, could not give a rats arse about what people are missing out on from that act of F$%k You Vertial Scope I think was the right thing to do.

It's a real pity you have let this all get to you and become so bitter Steve.

Just one more thing if I may mate. Supposedly you've been a member here for 8 years, but in all that time you made only 270 odd posts. That'so around 30 a year right? Yet since the shakeout (which was only a couple of months ago you may recall) you've managed about a dozen posts.

Now whilst most (read all) aren't really all that edifying in my book you are making progress. Accordingly I salute you Steve, because you are now more active here than you have ever been. Keep it up mate you will get better with practice. And remember AKFF needs people like you more than ever now.
RedActor

Next

Return to Say G'day