Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

Qld:Palmy and Gravel.....16/9 (video )

7K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Couta101 
#1 ·
So a few of us desperate for a fish tried our luck at P&G on sunday, with results, but not what we expected........

#4 ·
Nice Vid Douglas. Always fun times paddling with boets, even if the fish don't play the game. They will come.... It is fun watching others tip over, i had a little swim recently and thought i got away with it. But i was wrong, Old Dennis had come down especially at 5am to watch me paddle out hoping i would provide a little entertainment and i didn't disappoint.

#5 ·
cjbfisher said:
Thanks to Nick and Douglas for a great morning. Also thanks to Douglas for the help landing my first toothy critter.
Cheers,
Chris
Where is Chris's landing?

trev

#7 ·
nad97 said:
its Dougs landing that is missing, I wonder why
I have NO idea why that is not in there..............

Actually I do know, the camera stopped right at that moment and missed my AWESOME recovery, really it was awesome, and as you know I NEVER tell fur fies... ;-)

#8 ·
cjbfisher said:
Couta101 said:
nad97 said:

Actually I do know, the camera stopped right at that moment and missed my AWESOME recovery, really it was awesome, and as you know I NEVER tell fur fies... ;-)
Does the phrase 'arse over tit' mean anything?
Not a thing......What on earth are you talking about!! :twisted:

#9 ·
Couta101 said:
cjbfisher said:
Not a thing......What on earth are you talking about!! :twisted:
Hmmmm....

trev

#10 ·
cjbfisher said:
Couta101 said:
nad97 said:

I am certain Douglas knows the term...

#13 ·
Thanks Dennis
.....really,
thanks.....
for dredging up that day,
the wounds were almost healed and now you go and rip the band-aid off to reveal the open pain. Like why don't you just throw some salt in while you're at it, hey hey come on........
Oh the pain!
Just you wait, my camera is always rolling....I will get you one day, one day.....
In the words of Tom Hanks stuck in the airport...." I WAIT!" ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.