Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

Fri 15/2 WP

17K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Donutslayer 
#1 ·
Fridays firming up as a Westernport morning for myself if anyone's keen. Just sifting my location options out a bit, and if ya do join in be prepared for da currents :D

#2 ·
Hey Podstar I really want to get down to WP but Ill be at work probably at the time you launch 6am :( conditions looking great :)
What you chasing this time The Mighty Ting, Snaps, Flats or, all the mentioned.
Good luck.
The winds aren't looking to good for the weekend so far :( so I probably wont be heading out this weekend.

#4 ·
Hoping for a ting Gone, but may handline a bigger bait overboard too. Definite ellie reports coming through too, with a wisened WP owl who knows his bay believing they'll come forth in bigger numbers from the 21st full moon from what I read. I don't know em from duck shite though. Ducks, now there's another animal with feathers! Fancy a freshwater run hoit? :D

#6 ·
Poddy just out of Stony Point the Ting are going mad :eek: a friend fished there on wednesday and had no trouble bagging out. Let me know if want more info?

Milt,

#8 ·
The Elly's come in around March I have seen or heard much about them this year??? There not the best to eat nor do they fight too well, this time of year is good for big Gummies :D

Milt,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.