Australia's biggest collection of Kayak Fishing Resources
- View my Flipboard Magazine.
- Trip Reports • Re: Palm Beach Australia Day April 6, 2018Hi Stu, good to hear from you - and good to hear that Dennis is still fit and healthy. Yes, we are still in France - nearly 11 years now. Spring has just sprung, always the best time of the year - after a long, cold winter. I certainly miss the Brisbane weather - but […]Redro
- Trip Reports • Re: Palm Beach Australia Day April 3, 2018HI Nick (Redro) Long time no see Yes I Dropped in to see Dennis last week with Steven (Couta.1 )He dosen't get out fishing much any more but still loves getting around the garage sale on a Saturday morning,Are you still living overseas are you still paddling a yak,Cheers StuStatistics: Posted by spottymac — Tue […]spottymac
- Trip Reports • Re: Palm Beach Australia Day April 1, 2018Is Dennis still around - and fishing from Palm Beach? Amazing guy, I remember him from more than 15 years ago.Statistics: Posted by Redro — Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:07 amRedro
- Trip Reports • 70kg Black Marlin- South Coast NSW June 29, 2017Gday yakkers,Earlier in the year I ticked off my #1 fishing goal- to properly land and release a Marlin from the hobie. To do it straight off the coast from my front doorstep made it all the more sweeter.It's been years in the making, I hooked my first Marlin from the yak back in 2013- […]sleuth
- Trip Reports • Re: SA - Fowlers Bay, far west coast March 14, 2016Hi, looks fantastic....what was the name of the shack you stayed at and how did you get onto it? Also have you yakked anywhere near Yalata/head of the bight/dog fence beach?? Cheers, StottyStatistics: Posted by stotty — Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:29 pmstotty
- Trip Reports • port phillip bay werribee south October 14, 2015despite it being the start of the snapper season down here left the boat at home today & thought I'd try for some squid off the RAAF base with the yak. after a long pedal from the nude beach dragging some soft placcys in the hope of snagging a flatty but no luck (have got […]lars
- Trip Reports • Re: Any latte sippers on here? June 20, 2015G'day Simon,I live in the area and would be keen to explore the bay and the ledge out the front. Paddling out has to be better than climbing down the cliff! I'm away with work until late July, send us a message if you'd like some company.Good-oHughStatistics: Posted by Hughie — Sat Jun 20, 2015 […]Hughie
- Trip Reports • Corvina 14 Kg \ White seabass 30 Lbs June 13, 2015Hi!Here´s a video of a catch on river tagus - Portugal object Best regardsStatistics: Posted by Ramos23 — Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:30 amRamos23
- Trip Reports • Re: Cuttlefish from Portugal April 14, 2015Cool music broStatistics: Posted by joey — Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:39 pmjoey
- Trip Reports • Cuttlefish from Portugal March 21, 2015object Best regardsStatistics: Posted by Ramos23 — Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:22 amRamos23
- Trip Reports • Re: Palm Beach Australia Day April 6, 2018
AKFF Member VideosError type: "Bad Request". Error message: "Bad Request" Domain: "usageLimits". Reason: "keyInvalid".
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id PLZMCQAq_Oc9AxDtnQW4HF9JLiZhHe7G6f belongs to a playlist. Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.