PLanning on hitting up tingalpa creek on the morning of the 9th at around 5am.
High is at 11ish, and the winds are forecast to be around 8knots or less, so it should be a relatively nice morning on the water fishing up until the high, and if all goes well, beyond.
Probably going to go anyway, depending on conidtions (and always allowing for other things to go wrong), but the offer is open if anyone would like to join me.
Can choose if to go out or in, depending on the water condition. Apparently there are a few holes in the creek which may hold some cod, and dont see why a jack or two wouldnt be possible.