Australia's biggest collection of Kayak Fishing Resources
- View my Flipboard Magazine.
- Trip Reports • Re: SA - Fowlers Bay, far west coast March 14, 2016Hi, looks fantastic....what was the name of the shack you stayed at and how did you get onto it? Also have you yakked anywhere near Yalata/head of the bight/dog fence beach?? Cheers, StottyStatistics: Posted by stotty — Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:29 pmstotty
- Trip Reports • port phillip bay werribee south October 14, 2015despite it being the start of the snapper season down here left the boat at home today & thought I'd try for some squid off the RAAF base with the yak. after a long pedal from the nude beach dragging some soft placcys in the hope of snagging a flatty but no luck (have got […]lars
- Trip Reports • Re: Any latte sippers on here? June 20, 2015G'day Simon,I live in the area and would be keen to explore the bay and the ledge out the front. Paddling out has to be better than climbing down the cliff! I'm away with work until late July, send us a message if you'd like some company.Good-oHughStatistics: Posted by Hughie — Sat Jun 20, 2015 […]Hughie
- Trip Reports • Corvina 14 Kg \ White seabass 30 Lbs June 13, 2015Hi!Here´s a video of a catch on river tagus - Portugal object Best regardsStatistics: Posted by Ramos23 — Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:30 amRamos23
- Trip Reports • Re: Cuttlefish from Portugal April 14, 2015Cool music broStatistics: Posted by joey — Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:39 pmjoey
- Trip Reports • Cuttlefish from Portugal March 21, 2015object Best regardsStatistics: Posted by Ramos23 — Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:22 amRamos23
- Trip Reports • shallow inlet vic 28 feb March 8, 2015felt the need to get away so shot down to mums holiday house down at venus bay friday arvo after work. went down the surf beach sat morn nice & early & got some fresh pippies, then later drove across to shallow inlet for the arvo low tide. upon getting there pumped some bass yabbies […]lars
- Trip Reports • Re: Sa Normanville 11/6 March 4, 2015Ubolt, are you still in the area? I will be at Normanville from Friday 13th - 20th, March, 2015 and would love to go out. I have a PA 12 and not a lot of experience in it and I'm retired. If you are not in the area, can you put me onto a few […]Wedge
- Trip Reports • Re: Victoria - First Murray Cod - Lake Eppalock February 20, 2015Thanks Guys.It was caught on a 60mm Plow Red/Black/Gold Oar Gee on the troll.Statistics: Posted by Yakwannabe — Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:02 pmYakwannabe
- Trip Reports • Re: Victoria - First Murray Cod - Lake Eppalock February 15, 2015well done ,what was it caught on . yehaaStatistics: Posted by magnumsm — Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:35 pmmagnumsm
- Trip Reports • Re: SA - Fowlers Bay, far west coast March 14, 2016
AKFF Member VideosError type: "Bad Request". Error message: "Bad Request" Domain: "usageLimits". Reason: "keyInvalid".
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id PLZMCQAq_Oc9AxDtnQW4HF9JLiZhHe7G6f belongs to a playlist. Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.